An established and successful manufacturer and supplier of non-toxic cleaning products is expanding their team and looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join them in Southampton. With an impressive global client list, this company's goal is to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
Ideally you will have at least 1 year's experience in Global logistics moving stock to multiple depots clients.
Main Responsibilities -
- Planning and managing the stock deployment to several warehouses, agents or direct to a customer according to projected client use.
- Accurately executing purchase orders and quotes in a timely manner.
- Providing excellent customer service whilst solving problems/queries in a timely fashion.
- Placing orders for product to suppliers across different time zones and manufacturing bases.
- Monthly stock reports through SAGE, reconciliation of stock and creation of accurate stock projections.
- Liaise with management regarding warehouse stock holding, resolving stock discrepancies/situations (expired stock/bad quality) or any possible operational obstacles to effect efficiency.
- Organising and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- Maintain awareness of and comply with the Company Quality Policy and applicable Company Procedures.
- Working knowledge of SAGE would be an advantage but full training will be given.
- Basic French would be beneficial but not a necessity.
- Efficient in Microsoft Excel (essential)
- Efficient in SAGE (desirable)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Team player
- Monday - Friday (9:30am - 5:30pm OR 8:30am - 5:00pm)
(1 hour lunch break)
- £23,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Opportunity to join a fast growing, expanding company
- 23 days holiday + 8 days holiday
- Free parking
- Pension & Health care
("Stock Coordinator" OR "Logistics Coordinator" OR "Transport Planner" OR "Transport Coordinator" OR "Supply Chain Coordinator")