We have an opportunity working as a Class 2 Driver to join our client on a permanent basis. Our client is the UK's leading travel retailer, offering a wide selection of premium brands across their stores at all major airports and surround port locations.
Your role will consist of supporting the delivery schedule as required, by delivering to airports & retail outlets in a timely and efficient manner. In addition to this, you will also support warehouse activities when needed, including unloading and sorting deliveries.
We welcome drivers with at least 6 months experience who are flexible in their approach to work and have excellent communication skills. This is an opportunity where Class 2 drivers can put their existing skills to use as well as gaining new ones. The client allows its employees to progress and achieve, by offering a wide variety of benefits and bonuses as well as creating a good work life balance.
What does the job involve?
- Class 2 (Cat C)
- Delivering cargo to out retail stores and outlets
- 4 on 4 off (38 hour working week)
- Various start times available (opening times 4:00am - 19:00pm) Average of a 10-hour shift
- No more than 6 points.
- Guaranteed full time permanent hours
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
What are we looking for?
- Cat C (Class 2) Entitlement
- 6 months experience required
- Flexibility in their approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Prospective drivers will need to have the relevant LGV licence, Digital Tachograph Card and DCPC.
- Work with newly qualified drivers
- 24 days annual leave
- Excellent work life balance
- Bonuses available
- Guaranteed work
- Opportunities for progression
If successful, a member of the team will be in contact. We look forward to hearing from you.