£23K Basic Salary + 31 Days Annual Leave + Industry leading pension contribution
Are you looking to lead a team in a warehousing environment? Do you want to further your career and develop with your staff members?
Working with one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of metals across the UK. With a fantastic heritage which they are fondly and rightfully proud of, they are a fantastic company to work for.
Looking for a warehouse foreman to lead a team of warehouse and production operatives. This role will be hands on working alongside the warehousing team, but leading them onto be as productive and effective as possible with your guidance and leadership.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for the running of the warehousing department
- Delegating tasks to the warehousing team
- Helping to offload stock and maintain stock levels
- Ensure all health and safety protocols are followed
- Get involved in the day to day of the warehouse operations
- Ensure all vehicle daily checks are undertaken
What you will need:
- Warehouse experience is essential
- Warehouse supervisory experience is advantageous
- An FLT licence is an advantage
- Motivational and leadership skills
- Be hands on with tools and stock level takes
- A willingness to learn and develop with the team
What you will receive:
- £25,000 Base salary
- Full training and development
- 31 Annual leave days
- Company pension pot contribution
- Company recognition awards
- Excellent on site facilities
If you're looking to further your career in the warehousing environment then, APPLY NOW!!
(Northern Ireland, Belfast, Metal, Warehouse, Warehouse Supervisor, Warehouse Operative, Metal fabricator, Stock Levels)