Sytner Stevenage is looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator.Your role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Coordinator to join our successful teams at BMW & MINI Luton, Tring and Stevenage for the Sytner Group.
The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge ideally relative to retail automotive Health and Safety requirements including but not limited to;
- Recent retail motor dealership business experience and knowledge
- Being a good communicator - oral, written and computer skills
- Having the ability to make a difference through colleague engagement, coaching and support
- Be confident & able to take the lead in accident investigations
- Having a good knowledge of relative and current Health and Safety legislation requirements
- IOSH Qualified
If successful you will be working with the team & their facilities at all three locations working closely with local site management team to help identify and rectify any opportunities for improvement. You will need to produce well written, comprehensive reports in accordance with our minimum requirements which would be circulated to senior management & our regional H&S advisors.Your profile
Ideally, you will be enthusiastic, well organised, diligent, and able to work to strict deadlines whilst paying attention to detail and working both as an individual and as part of a team.Rewards
Your hard work will be rewarded with subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme for you and your family, discounted MOT and servicing, a colleague introduction reward scheme, discounted gym membership, discounts with popular high street retailers, and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.