Location Flexible - hubs at Bristol, Leicester and Devonport
Compensation: £34,500 - £42,000 + pension (up to 8% matched) + 25 days holiday
Full time / Permanent
Must be eligible to obtain SC Clearance
Job ID: SF41459
Babcock Digital Solutions provides a comprehensive suite of Information Knowledge Management based applications, processes, services and tools delivered via a variety of secure mediums that enable users and stakeholders across the Maritime domain to access, interpret and manage critical configuration, engineering change and engineering management data in order to improve efficiency, transparency, traceability and cost effective decision making.
Who we are looking for?
A practical and enthusiastic individual who has experience of end to end project delivery in the information technology or defence sectors, as a PMO scheduler, you will a member of a growing Project Support team, and will work closely with our existing Planner and Scheduler, with your main focus on resource allocation, monitoring and reporting across the DS portfolio of work, mitigating any clashes ensuring that there is no impact to project delivery.
What will you be doing?
* You will liaise and work with stakeholders at all levels to collate the resource requirements.
* Check on the resource load within the schedules for new projects before contract award
* Monitoring resource utilisation, clashes, workload and mitigate resource clashes by working with the Project managers and Heads of Sections to reallocate resources within the schedule.
* Collaborating on resource management with internal departments.
* Documenting processes and maintaining records for schedule resource management.
* Providing project managers with ongoing resource management and related support.
* Work within the Project Support team to improve processes, procedures and support for delivery.
The experience you'll bring
* Advanced knowledge of scheduling toolsets for example MSP.
* Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Project Server Desirable
* Knowledge of the full project lifecycle experience from bid phase through to close out.
* An understanding and experience of resource management required to deliver the bid, project, programme or service.
What a role with Babcock Digital Solutions offers?
* 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
* Pension Plan (up to 8% matched)
* Employee Share plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.