Job title: Resident Liaison Officer
- Duration: 6 months contract (commence from mid June 2022)
- Working location: Crewe
- Salary for the role would be £33,886 / annum, on pro-rata for 6 months contract
- It will be a part time role, 3 days a week - or 10am-2/3pm daily
- Candidate would need to travel to site at least twice a week and would need to be flexible what days
- This role can be worked remotely, but you would need to be onsite by request or when it is necessary.
You may be required to carry out other duties in order to commensurate with the post. This will not change the character or purpose of the post but will be necessary to maintain high standards of business practice. The post-holder will be expected to participate in developing Quality Standards.
This job description, through Business reasons, may be altered from time to time to meet the changing needs of the Company.
Purpose of the Role/Role Overview:
- To act as the main point of customer contact for escalated queries and complaints and complex issues.
- To support the Customer Service & Performance Manager in investigating and responding to formal complaints.
- To maintain high standards of customer service and improved customer experience
General Duties/Key Responsibilities:
- Act as the main point of contact for escalated calls from Customer Service Agents
- Liaise with customer to ensure smooth resolution of any complex issues, maintaining regular contact to keep customers informed of progress.
- Act as a mediator to prevent issues being escalated and reduce the number of formal complaints being raised.
- Call customers to arrange appointments for follow up works
- Support the Customer Service Agents by providing feedback on common causes of complaints and work with the team leaders to support coaching and training needs
- Liaise with Contract Administrators to keep appraised of any issues likely to arise on individual contracts
- Meet internal standards relating to quality of calls
- Maintain standards of productivity in order to achieve individual and team targets
- Assist the Complaints and Performance Officer in recording complaints and responding to complaints and requests for compensation
Should you be interested in this role or would like to know more, please click apply now for consideration.