Warehouse Operative - Bordon
An expanding independent business based in Bordon, who's success has blown up over the last 5 years, are looking for hardworking and hands-on Warehouse Operative to work in their Bordon based depot. Whilst being a jack of all trades and not afraid to get your hands dirty, you must be physically fit and keen to develop a career.
- Working in a busy warehouse environment.
- Warehousing duties include the loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Use of Counterbalance Forklift.
- General housekeeping and upkeep of the warehousing area.
- Accurately and efficiently picking customers orders.
- Working within a small team.
Skills and Attributes
- Conscientious, hardworking with an attention to detail.
- Hold a Counterbalance Forklift License (desirable)
- Team player.
- £20,000.00-£22,000.00 DOE
- Monday to Friday AM - PM (some early finishes, 1 hour lunch break)
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Free On-site Parking
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a welcoming team with lovely owners who are passionate about their business. Grow with this company as they succeed more and more every day.
Get in touch today if you had any questions, my email is