We have an opportunity working as a warehouse operative to join our client on a permanent basis. Our client is one of the top ventilation companies in the UK and Europe, by offering solutions for energy-efficient ventilation and a healthy indoor climate, with products that are characterised by high quality, ease of installation and environmental thinking.
Your role will consist of the support with warehouse activities at our Exeter depot, to efficiently receive, store, handle, check, and dispatch goods. You will also be a relief driver, where you will also be responsible for ensuring the vehicle is correctly loaded and secured before making deliveries.
We are welcoming applications from self-motivated individuals with the ability to prioritise and remain calm when under pressure. You will have manual handling experience and ideally have knowledge of building and trade products. As a relief driver you will need a full UK driving licence and be required to drive a Mercedes Sprinter. The client allows its employees to progress and achieve, by offering a wide variety of benefits and bonuses.
What to expect?
- Warehouse Operative / Relief Driver
- Monday - Thursday 08.00am - 17.00pm and Friday 08.00am - 16.00pm
- 25-days fully paid holiday leave plus statutory bank holidays.
- Corporate work wear / PPE issue including safety footwear
After the successful completion of a 12-week probationary period?
- Short & Long Term Occupational sick pay
- Annual free flu jab
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Death in Service insurance
- On-line retails discounts & savings
- Gym Discounts
- Corporate work wear
- Long service awards
- On-site car parking
If successful, a member of the team will be in contact. We look forward to hearing from you.