Manpower are currently working with an amazing global manufacturer based in Basildon to source a highly skilled Administrative Assistant to start at the beginning of June until the end of the year on a temporary assignment.
You would be working within the Product Development team providing support both locally and within the wider multi national organisation.
Duties will include:
- Setting up weekly meetings, creating agendas, taking minutes and following up on any actions
- Creating presentations
- Consolidation of information from multiple sources
- Supporting communication initiatives
- Organise travel arrangements for the on site team and visitors to the site (hotels, restaurants etc)
- Organise maintenance requests/order office supplies
What you will need:
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to organise
- To be able to communicate well with all levels of the organisation
- To record information accurately and maintain a level of discretion and confidentially
- Excellent administrative experience
- Competent in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Teams
- Italian language would be an advantage but it's not mandatory.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you can commit to starting at the beginning of June, please apply today!