We have a number of amazing opportunities to work with our client as a Production Operative based in Horsham (RH13). There are two shifts available 6.30am - 2.30pm paying £10 per hour (rising to £10.19 after 12 weeks) OR 2.00pm - 9.00pm (non-rotating), paying £11 per hour (rising to £11.21 after 12 weeks), this is a temporary role until September 2022 with potential to be extended. There is also possibility for over time on weekdays and weekends, weekdays and Saturday paying time and a half (£15) and Sundays paying double time (£20).
Our client is one of the world's leading Building Energy Management Systems manufacturers, with a worldwide distribution and support network covering over 50 countries. Its fully integrated control solutions are able to meet the most complex requirements of modern buildings.
**This role requires a Drug Screening before starting on site**
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty
- May require related experience and able to show proven capabilities in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions. Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.
Skills and Experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Customer Service Orientation
- Achievement Orientation
- Concern for Quality
- Teamwork and Co-operation
- Information Seeking