The job role is to provide system admin support for the input of data into a new reporting system, Eco-online.
The candidate will also provide administration support to the wider HSSE team as and when required
- Entering 11 event types reports from the current business reporting system into Eco-online
- Monitoring standard of data and information. Based on 2021 data - est. 1800 records
- Supporting the project co-ordinator to deliver milestones within the roll out plan
- Supporting the HSSE Officer in inputting monthly statistical data into the system
- Additional administration tasks to support the wider department with project milestones as and when required.
Key Skills, Experience & Knowledge;
- IOSH managing safely
- Worked within an administration role in relation to data input
- Excellent time management skills, the ability to meet deadlines
- Accomplished administrative and inter personal skills
- High level of numeracy, literacy and IT literacy.
- Extensive knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Incident Management software.
Key Success Profile Capabilities;
Takes responsibility for actions and work objectives
- Supporting and Co-operating
Encourages organisational and individual responsibility towards the community and the environment
- Interacting and Presenting
Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Analysing and Interpreting
Makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis
Excellent organization and time management to deliver information on time and in the correct
If you feel you are suitable for this role, apply online today or call us on 01455 271316 - we look forward to hearing from you!