Manpower has an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Agent to join a new team at our client site based in Erskine. Working as part of a busy team you will be responsible for answering inbound calls and responding to customer emails in a timely, efficient and friendly manner.
This is a varied role and responsibilities will include:
- Dispatching engineers, mobile technicians and parts where they are needed
- Updating customer call management systems
- Ordering parts for engineers to allow them to complete fixes
- Chase engineers for updates to relay to the customer
- Chase and prioritise incidents, escalating issues where appropriate
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday on a rotational shift basis and 1 in 4 weekends covering between 8am and 4pm.
If you have excellent customer service and communication skills with previous experience in a call centre environment this could be your ideal role!
Please note due to the nature of this role all applicants must have or be able to obtain BPSS security clearance.