Survey and Safety Test and Run Fitter / Driver
An exciting opportunity to join a well renowned company in a varied role requiring an astute and pragmatic approach to daily tasks. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, the ability to work as part of a team or independently, a strong work ethic and the willingness to learn.
Pay: Up to £24,000
Benefits: 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Time and Half for Overtime
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
Potential for Promotion
- Deal with all telephone enquiries/orders from customers provide accurate information on equipment as required
- Liaise with other Depot staff to ensure that equipment is available
- Process on hires, off hires and exchanges on Smart Office
- Use Smart Office for purchasing, equipment searches, internal depot transfers, stock control and customer enquires with no errors
- Actively sell consumables to customers to meet monthly revenue figures
- Process manual paperwork when necessary
- Operate and maintain a daily diary recording all Survey equipment movements
- Liaise with other depots to source equipment not available at your own location
- Report any customer rate or agreement defaults to your General Manager to ensure rectification.
- Assist general manager and credit control with the depot customer query sheet to resolve invoice queries.
- Ensure your depot showroom and work area meets high standards at all times (clean, tidy, well stocked and dust free)
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as deemed necessary by the General manager