Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Customer Experience team is seeking an experienced Project Manager to engage, own and drive global cross-functional projects that transform our customer support experience.You will be well versed in analytics and have a desire to take large as well as small problems and work with the team to drive improvements using data and metrics. You will use your Project Management background (Hybrid Agile as well as Predictive) to work closely with key constituents across the business to develop a deep level of understanding of our operations, and utilize that knowledge to lead projects that help us achieve our strategy, goals and objectives. You will report to the Programs and Projects Manager. The team is highly collaborative in fully virtual environment, not only working closely with each other, but with our cross-functional partners to achieve our initiatives. You will be working with various roles across Dropbox from individual contributors to senior leadership.
- Creation and management of the plans for moving projects, initiatives and technical operations solutions to final implementation and hand-off, helping to prioritise for maximum impact
- Assemble and co-ordinate the internal, extended and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team member in alignment with the overarching project/initiative objectives
- Manage and track each project, often at time multiple projects and work closely with the Program Management team to ensure on time delivery of projects
- Develop project reporting and governance structures, meeting cadences, and review guidelines that lead to the successful implementation of projects and initiatives
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans?
- Own the communication and execution of project/initiative hand-over to services and other team members at designated milestones, as well as owning the narrative of the project to Senior Leadership on milestones and updates
- 5+ years project management experience working with Agile and Predictive methodologies, ideally in customer support environment, preferably in fast-paced, high-growth organisations
- Skills at prioritising and balancing multiple strategic projects and demonstrated experience of operational skills translated into strategic business impact
- Understanding of organisational dynamics, operating experience with large and complex organisations with proven ability to influence stakeholders with functional and global reach
- Comfortable in a fast paced ambiguous environment while helping the project stakeholders to drive decisions and help throughout the prioritisation process
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a fully virtual environment, successfully managing remote stakeholder and build strong relationships
- Excellent listening and persuasion skills along with written and verbal communication
- Ideal candidate must have a passion for creating great customer experiences
- PMI-ACP, PMP certification or equivalent, with BS or MS in aligned field of study
- Experience working in a PMO environment preferred