Jardine Milton Keynes is looking for a Service AdvisorYour role
Are you passionate about creating great experiences for customers? Are you a resilient person who enjoys working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment? If so, you'll be a perfect fit at Jardine Motors Group.
We love people who value exceptional customer experiences in the same way we do. JMG are committed to providing our customers with a premium level of service, as a Service Advisor, this is where you will play a critical role. It all starts with fully understanding the needs and wants of our customers and delivering a wow factor service to them.Your profile
- Value every customer interaction via email, in person or on the phone.
- Learn about your customers by building and nurturing relationships. It's the small details that make the difference.
- Act as the vital link between customers and the workshop, collaborating with aftersales, parts, and sales teams.
- We grow our own talent! To help you unlock your full potential and progress your career, we provide you with constant training and development opportunities tailored to your goals and ambitions.
- We work with some of the most innovative, premium and luxury brands in the Automotive world, giving you the opportunity to work amongst iconic cars and highly skilled, passionate teams every day.
- Everyone is welcome! We're committed to building an inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We're proud of our culture where all colleagues can feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work and thrive in an environment that removes stereotypes and bias.
- We have a generous benefits package including 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), plus you'll never have to work on your birthday. You'll also have access to a great pension, reward savings, and much more.
- When we say we care about your wellbeing, we mean it. You'll have access to a fantastic employee assistance programme which includes mental health support, nutritional and financial advice, and a Digital GP. We also have over 50 trained Mental Health First Aiders (and counting) across our business should you ever need to talk to someone confidentially.