Looking for a job that works around you? Manpower are currently on the lookout for Ad-Hoc Production Operatives for a well-established food production company based in Magheralin!
The role will be spread across multiple departments within the business to ensure all production needs are met. Our client runs a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week operation therefore you will be required to be fully flexible and available to work day shift, night shift and weekends as shifts vary, depending on the business's needs. Shifts are usually 0700-1900hrs or 1900-0700hrs, depending on needs but this is subject to change. Hours can vary from 12-48 hours per week, but as an Ad-Hoc worker there will be no guarantee of regular hours every week.
Rate of Pay
- £13.49-£15.33 per hour!
- Weekly pay - paid every Friday!
- Pack product efficiently and operate packing equipment
- Inspection of supplies
- Conducting quality assurance checks
- Storage of products and supplies
- Cleaning and maintenance of all equipment
- Other production duties as required
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent numeracy and literacy skills
- IT Literate
- Experience working within food production
- Understanding of standards and processes within a production and/or manufacturing environment
- Ability to maintain accurate records
- Able to work using your own initiative
Interested? Apply now and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.