An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue-chip IT company, is currently seeking a 1st line Technical Support based at home Monday - Friday then on customer site in Erskine Saturday and Sunday. This is a full-time, permanent role predominately Mon - Fri, 7.5 hour shifts between 7am - 7pm then 1 weekend in 4 on site. The role is paying £20,250 per annum to start ASAP
The successful candidate will need to either hold or be able to obtain SC Security Clearance. For this reason we are only able to progress applications from candidates who hold a British passport
The successful candidate will join an IT service delivery command centre team delivering managed service solutions. This role provides incident management and rapid response activities to major incidents for multitude of secure clients within the Hub
- Provide first level fix/response for reported Incidents
- Complete request Fulfilment within Service Desk SLA
- Provide first level response to Event Tickets
- Escalate High severity Incidents to Major Incident Management and Shift Commanders
- Support Major Incident Management by providing information on recent application changes and Failover options at the outset of Incident reporting
- Collect log information to support Incident restoration and RCA process
- Work closely with the event management team in proactively resolving events before they become service impacting
- Creation and ownership of application failover procedures
- Assist Event activities and develop skills to provide support for 2nd line resolution.
- Academic IT qualification or hands on experience.
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10 operating system and associated technologies
- Some PC hardware awareness and fault diagnosis skills
- Customer service experience preferable