Job Title: Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
Location: Bishops Stortford Analyst
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Depends on experience
We are looking for passionate Asbestos Surveyor Analysts who want to help grow the business and be part of our team.
You will need as a minimum:
- P402, P403 and P404 (or RSPH equivalent) certificates
- Experience of building inspections for asbestos management and demolition/refurbishment surveys
- Experience of producing site drawings and undertaking technical quality assurance of data
- Experience of air sampling, testing and 4 stage clearance procedures
- Understanding of Asbestos legislation, guidance and Quality Manual requirements
- A positive, proactive approach to working
- A valid UK drivers licence
The role is site based and requires flexibility such as weekend working and out of hours.
In return you'll get:
- A fully expensed company vehicle
- 23 days holiday, rising to 24 days after 12 months, 25 days after 2 years and your birthday off after 5 years
- Opportunities for progression and training in Water Hygiene services, fire safety and Asbestos management
- Membership of the Employee Ownership Trust with the chance for significant payments from the company profit sharing scheme.