Job Title: Warehouse Operator
Job Type: Permanent Night Shifts (4/4)
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 p/a)
Shift pattern - 4 days on 4 days off (6pm - 6am)
About the company
Currently recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join a growing team in the Heathrow branch. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful global company, with over 72,000 employees worldwide.
You will be part of an amazing network that will allow you to thrive and progress easily within the company.
The purpose of the role is to contribute to an efficient processing of operational activities within the 24/7 warehouse team servicing the aero parts customer. Your tasks will be consisting of but not limited to the below points.
- Receiving inbound and outbound export and import freight (using GXD system)
- Booking in freight (using GXD system)
- Loading and unloading of vehicles using forklift truck
- Sort and split freight as per customer Standard Operating Processes
- Reporting any operational queries to relevant Supervisor / Manager
- Develop and maintain good, professional working relationships with other departments and external suppliers
- Strict adherence to customer KPI's
- Comply with QSHE standards
- Adhering to the 5S methodology
- Competitive salary
- Shift Allowance
- Enhanced benefits i.e. Birthday leave
- Enhanced Autoenrollment Pension
- Company provided medical cash plan
To be considered for the role you will need to have the following skills.
- Previous demonstrable experience in a fast-moving Air Freight environment
- Strong Team Player with a can do attitude
- Strong demonstrable communication and proven IT skills