Job Title: Hazardous Area Electrician
Location: Bristol - Field Based
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
We have a vacancy for a Hazardous Area Electrician specializing in the installation, maintenance, inspection and testing of LPG plants the length and breadth of the country.
* Carrying out Electrical inspections of customer installations.
* Carrying out Electrical inspections of our own installations.
* Carrying out Installations of new customer LPG/LNG plants.
* Carrying out Electrical assembly of LPG vaporisers and skid units
This job description is for guidance purposes and the role holder will be expected to do any other tasks as is reasonably expected of them.
Job Holder Requirements:
* Experienced approved electrician. (apprentice trained)
* It would be desirable but not essential that the candidate hold Electrical equipment in hazardous areas and explosive atmospheres (COMPEX) MODULES EX01, EX02, EX03, EX04(full training will be given to successful candidate without)
* Inspection and testing city & guilds, either 2391, 2394 and 2395 or 2391-52.
* BS7671 18TH Edition.
* It would be desirable but not essential that the candidate be familiar with NICEIC reporting and certification. Also either a gas safety passport, CCSNG safety passport or JIB safety passport.
As a national role, it is expected that nights out will be requires as part of the role. It will be expected that there will be an average of 3 nights out per week. Accommodation & meals will be provided for by the company.