Job Title: Centre Administrator
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol, GB, BS11 0YA
Compensation: £26,000 + Benefits (Rota is any 4 days - 11 hour shift from 8:00am to 7:00pm, with occasional weekend working)
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF44758
We have an exciting opportunity for a Centre Administrator to join our business, based here at Severn Park Fire and Rescue Training Centre. In this role you'll be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient services in the areas of training administration, information assurance and reception are provided in line with the PFI Contract. This is a great opportunity to be part of a valued team and develop a future career with Babcock International.
Babcock International Group is a FTSE 250 business and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Our Skills & Learning business is one of the UK's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training. We work in partnership major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors to help develop their people.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for positive and enthusiastic individual with great organisational and planning skills. You'll be resourceful and self-driven with a natural ability to develop effective and supportive relationships with team colleagues.
What will you be doing?
The role involves:
* Providing an effective and efficient service in regard to legislative and operational compliance with Reception, Centre Administration and Information Assurance.
* Administering purchase orders and receipting goods system
* Maintaining event management system and appropriate SharePoint pages
* Training and Third-Party administration including booking courses through to accurate reporting
The experience you'll bring
* IT literate including. Awareness of Event Management and recording systems would be beneficial but not essential.
* Experience of purchase orders and ordering goods
* Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
* Previous proven track record working within an administrative and customer service environment.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
About Babcock Training
With a rich history of service excellence, Babcock is a trusted name across the training and apprenticeships market. We have an enviable track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions and are one of the UK's largest and most reputable training providers.
Our solutions range from bespoke, employer-led apprenticeship programmes to pioneering digital simulations and we work closely with all of our customers to reflect their organisational needs. Supporting both private and public sector businesses, a customer focused solution is at the heart of who we are, consistently putting the employer brand at the forefront of programme design.
As one of the UK's largest apprenticeship providers, we offer apprenticeships at multiple levels in engineering with particular expertise in the rail, automotive, nuclear and energy industries as well as the British Army and Emergency Services. We also deliver apprenticeships across retail, hospitality, active leisure, adult care, automotive, business, customer service, early years care and warehousing sectors.
Having delivered apprenticeships for over 20 years we have developed an enviable reputation across the marketplace, delivering high quality solutions for employers and apprentices alike.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 21st June 2022