Purpose: Post holder will be a technically capable and confident individual who will be responsible for fault finding and repairing a variety of printers for our client
Working Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday 08:00-16:00pm on-site, standard holidays & bank holiday
- Maximise equipment up-time through timely response and effective and efficient repair of Post Office printing equipment, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. Training on specific equipment will be provided.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude with demonstrated experience in these areas
- Ability to train others
- Competent level repair and replacement to include soldering
- Computer/Printer and analytical skills.
- Preferred prior experience in the maintenance and repair of printers
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
- Must be able to problem solve, conduct is written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
- Ability to work to standard process and quality procedures
Shifts - Monday - Friday 0800 - 16.00
Free On site secure parking
33 days annual leave
All candidates would be required to pass a Disclosure Scotland check and also carry our enhanced security check covering past 3 years.