An exciting opportunity has arisen in Nottingham NG7 for a Branch Assistant to join our client on a full-time temporary basis for 3 months with possibility of extension. Working Monday to Friday 8.30am- 5.30pm, 37.5 hours a week paying between £11 & £12 per hour dependant on experience.
**A Drug screening, DBS and Criminal check are required for all successful candidates**
As a Branch Assistant, you will be responsible for providing direct support to customers who are buy our products and/or services. You will be working in a busy environment where you will be completing orders with good attention to detail and ensuring the sales process delivers a high-quality service to our customers. You will also work with other departments at our head office to provide sales support whilst using your knowledge to advise on our product
* To assist and support the Branch Manager in achieving branch sales & profit targets at all times.
* Support with the Management of all day to day Branch Operations
* Support with the management of branch inventory, shrinkage, cash/credit control
* Deliver an excellent customer experience, maintaining strong effective relationships with customer base & supply partners.
* Support with all branch audits
* Support business plans/strategy for the branch to achieve revenue and profitability objectives.
* Support all marketing activities in line with business strategy
* Working effectively with key strategic vendors and customers to promote growth and development strong key partnerships.
* Support achieving & delivery of Branch KPI's to identify new ways to innovate and drive growth
* Support branch Health and Safety
Serve customers on trader counter
Calling customers to generate sales/orders
General proactive work
Excellent customer service skills
YOU MUST HAVE :
* Prior sales/customer service experience - preferably in a trades or wholesale environment but equally retail will be considered favourably
* Ability to multi-task
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
* Ability to work effectively in a team