- 50% at home, 50% in the office
- 12 Month Duration
- Based in Chester
- Spanish is a plus
Ensure accurate and timely delivery of assigned country payroll services to ensure compliant with the organisation and legal requirements; manage vendor relationships; respond to the payroll operations queries. The HR Service Delivery Model is a shared service outsourced model and this role will interface with business partners, Compensation, Savings Plan & Benefits, Financial Shared Services General Accounting, as well as our outsourced payroll providers. The position is also responsible for the upload of payroll related data onto the required payroll vendor online tools, downloading of the payroll outputs, and distribution to the relevant individuals or teams within the business. Position is also responsible for payroll audits before requesting Payroll Lead approval.
* Ensure all payroll operations are processed timely and accurately
* Implement processes improvements related to payroll delivery
* Provide payroll query support by ensuring responses are dealt with in a timely manner. Where required. follow up with vendors or escalate to Regional Payroll Lead
* Use global payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing
* Serve as a subject matter expert for time and attendance.
* Facilitate and participate in governance process used for analysis and approval of payroll work requests and projects.
* Collaborate with Total Rewards to understand the savings and benefits calculations and the impact on payroll calculation.
* Coordinate with Outsourced Service Provider regarding all policies, programs and processes related to payroll.
* Work with the HR Service Delivery Team to ensure service provider is achieving SLA's
* Manage employee queries via the company's CRM, whilst adhering to KPI's and delivering high quality customer service
* Assess the delivery impact of any HR management policy changes, regulatory or compliance changes may have on the service provider and Payroll operations;
* Aid in overseeing the implementation of payroll system solutions for acquisitions.
* Interface with Total Rewards COE to identify and address any administrative needs related to global compensation and benefit programs. Leverage expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardisation and facilitate exceptional performance.
* Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in payrolls remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices
* Interface with payroll and benefits vendors, as needed, to ensure compliance with established procedures.
Desired Experience Must have requirements:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills - English
* Fluency in Spanish is a plus
* Degree preferred in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or equivalent
* Experience with end-to -end payroll processing including: time management, leave administration, registration, pay processing, payroll taxes, reporting, and experience dealing with payroll queries and issues from employees
* Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people
* Knowledgeable of MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
* Workday and SAP end-user experience
* Experience working in a Shared Services environment
* Comprehensive knowledge Payroll, Payroll Tax, and Payroll Accounting and related end to end processes.
* The candidate must have ability to manage multiple tasks, be well organised, and have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding deadlines.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* The successful candidate must be a self starter, highly motivated, and work with minimal supervision
* Desire to work in a fast paced, change oriented, complex environment