We have an opportunity working as a Class 2 Driver to join our client on a permanent basis for someone who is dedicated, and career driven in the field of HGV driving. The client has grown from a small start-up to the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in the UK.
We are looking for both newly qualified and experienced drivers who will go above and beyond for our customers and to be a representative of the client. Your role will consist of transporting goods to designated locations within the UK in a safe and efficient manner. Other responsibilities include loading/unloading the van, vehicle checks, routing your journey as well as taking note of specific needs and requirements of our customers.
This is an opportunity where Class 2 drivers can put their existing skills to use as well as gaining new ones. The client allows its employees to progress and achieve, by offering a wide variety of benefits and bonuses, including sponsored CPC training!
What does the job involve?
- Class 2 Multidrop
- The delivery of alcoholic beverages to restaurants, pubs and night clubs.
- Average of a 10-hour shift
- 15 drops per shift (average)
- 5 days out of a 5-day working week (Tuesday - Saturday)
- 47 hour working week
- Overtime available (with a higher hourly rate)
- Start Time 7:00am
- Monthly pay
- Annual Bonus of £2000 extra per year
- Competitive Pay Rates
- 28 days holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
What are we looking for?
- Cat C (Class 2) Entitlement
- Newly qualified and Experienced Drivers
- Flexibility in their approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Prospective drivers will need to have the relevant LGV licence, Digital Tachograph Card and CPC (preferred).