Job Title: Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Opportunities Manager
Location: Stoke Gifford, Bristol, GB, BS16 1EJ
Compensation: £ 37,908.00 + Benefits
Role Type: Full Time / Permanent
Job ID: SF42572
A Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Opportunities (RAIDO) Manager is required to oversee process and application of RAIDO management across the Planning and Engineering Design Services contact. This role is as part of a project management and project controls team overseeing PM and PC on a framework contract suppying Engineering Services to the UK MOD.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a motivated RAIDO professional who has worked on multiple projects in any engineering field. Ideal candidates will hold a bachelor's degree in engineering/project/construction management or a related field.
What will you be doing?
As the point of contact for Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Opportunities management, you will be responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance of the Project RAIDO Management Plans. You will also provide RAIDO Management support and governance to new business winning and during project definition and delivery phases. The key responsibilities are:
* Provision of RAIDO Management policies/procedures/process and instructions
* Establishing and maintaining governance arrangements for RAIDO Management process through the project lifecycle
* Provision of training material/support to all stakeholders involved in RAIDO Management
The experience you'll bring
* Bachelor's degree in engineering/project/construction management or a related field
* Hold (or agree to attain in 12 months): APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ), APM Project Risk Management - Level 2, APM Project Planning & Controls - Foundation Construction and Risk Management Specialist.
* Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment
* Risk, Assumption, Issues, Dependencies and Opportunities Governance
You will need to satisfy security requirements. This may require you to hold or be eligible/capable of achieving 'Security Check' (SC) clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Enhanced employment terms and conditions
* Money purchase pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Occupational health services
* Flexible working hours (only non-industrials)
* Career opportunities, advice and guidance from our Learning & Development teams
* Additional benefits may also apply for Management posts
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.