An exciting opportunity for a business support administrator to join a leading manufacturing company in Wellingborough.
To provide administrative support to the Sales Development team by carrying out various reactive roles. You will be dealing with end users, retailers and distributors through different incoming channels whilst demonstrating a high level of customer service and sales skills which can be taught on the job. You will also be carrying out administrative duties using our bespoke CRM system and other computer systems such as excel.
- Answering and dealing with all incoming calls from end users, retailers and distributors
- Maintaining the team inbox and responding to any necessary emails
- Processing orders on the Business Development system
- Data cleansing
- Running and exporting reports
- Upkeeping of the Business Development system
- Offer support to the Distributor/Retailer on ordering of samples, stands and brochures. Checking that their current stock is up to date and arrange for new stands and replacements when required
- Any other ad hoc duties that may arise Skills
- Computer literate on excel, Word, Outlook
- A fast leaner
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation from time to time
Annual appraisals to be undertaken by Sales Development Manager and objectives set for the forthcoming year.
Health and Safety
All employees have a duty to take care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by specific actions at work.
Employees must co-operate with the company on all aspects of Health and Safety to meet the legal requirements as outlined in the company H&S policy and procedures.
Working hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a great a company and apply now! If you would like any further information, please call 07483936411.