Manpower recruitment is looking for an Office Administrator to assist with one of our clients in Bar Hill, just north of Cambridge.
Responsibilities will include:
- Data & Order entry: entering orders on to system, carrying out customer amendments, enquiries where necessary and processing the corresponding paperwork for the Production department to commence manufacture.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries.
- Assisting with arranging visits and meetings.
- Assisting with departments - emails and telephone calls.
- Using email to communicate with customers/suppliers/staff.
- Using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel to produce company documentation such as sales orders / purchase orders for example.
- Updating customer records and creating new customer accounts.
- Any other office duties, as required. This may include photocopying, faxing and using the franking machine to prepare letters and parcels and providing refreshments for visitors.
The position is part time, 20 hours with flexibility on start times. Our client is willing to accommodate different schedules. Shifts will be 4 hours a day - 5 times a week. The salary is £10/h with a possible uplift for an experienced candidate.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a busy office environment with strong administrative and communication skills. Good I.T skills; particularly Word and Excel, are essential, as well as excellent customer service and communication skills.
if you are interested in the position, please apply or contact Marius on 07483931988.