Job Title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Warrington, Bristol, Reading or Newbury - OnsiteThis role can be delivered from Warrington, Bristol, Reading or Newbury but is required to be always on site
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent or Contract
Job ID: SF44851 About us:Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
What will you be doing?
We have a new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join us at our Warrington, Bristol, Reading or Newbury site working on assurance programme and projects. The successful candidate will be expected to work 37 hours per week.
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers:
* Generous holiday entitlement and occupational sickness cover
* Agile working conditions
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Job satisfaction working together for a sustainable environment for future generations
* A tailored personal development and training programme as well as professional membership Subscriptions
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
The experience you'll bring:
* Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated Environment for example: Oil and Gas, Rail, Pharma Etc.
* Previous experience in working on large projects and Nuclear experience. Aerospace is also of interest. We need somebody flexible, willing to put the work in as the project can demand extra effort at times.
* Qualified - Science or Engineering degree isn't essential-would take someone with BTEC or higher, or NVQ L4 or 5.
* Security Check (SC)
Armed Forces CovenantWe are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online. We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing date: 30/06/2022 #LI-POST