Deliver world-class customer service for a leading global bank.
Commercial Cards advisor
£15.05 per hour + Excellent Benefits
(Temporary ongoing role with the potential of permanent employment)
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor, looking to start work immediately?
We are looking for people who are passionate about Customer Service and are keen to make a difference during these challenging times.
Working as part of our clients Business credit card team, you will be required to support delivery of first- class customer service to internal and external customers.
The role requires you to handle an array of inbound and outbound telephone calls in relations to customer accounts. Your Key responsibilities include the following:
- As first point of contact, you'll provide outstanding customer service and help the Organisation to achieve its goals
- Educate customers in the different ways they can do their banking, supporting them in choosing the right service options for their personal needs
- Accurately and compliantly complete processes and procedures, while providing the customer with a seamless and positive experience
- Take the correct actions to deliver good customer outcomes for any customer needs, regularly reviewing and taking mitigating actions when gaps are identified
- Participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures Review manual or ineffective processes
- Authorising and investigation all transactions as well as collecting and analysing the required information from customers and businesses
You will ideally have some previous Customer Service experience and or experience working within the financial industry; however, it is more important that you can demonstrate previous experience of engaging with people confidently. Excellent IT/Technology skills are essential, as well as an innovative mind set with a proactive approach to problem solving. A natural flair and a genuine desire to help customers are also essential to succeed in this role.
Our client offers £15.05 per hour and a fantastic training programme with ongoing support and coaching. This contract is 6 months initially, with possibility of extension or even going permanent!
The shift pattern will be between the hours of 7am and 6pm. This role is mainly Monday to Friday however there will be a requirement to work 1 or 2 weekend days per month which will be determined on a Rota basis.
Full training will be given in the office for a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks. Hybrid working pattern will apply once you are up to speed with training, allowing you to work from home and office
We offer a fantastic starting salary, 36 days holiday pro-rata, pension, discounts on a variety of family days out, Restaurant,
Please note that this position will involve completing online assessment plus online video and will require pre-employment screening including a credit check and two year's referencing
Manpower will support your learning and development through - MyPath, our exclusive upskilling and development programme that you can opt into as an actively assigned Manpower associate, this will provide you with access to 1000's of courses and a range of exclusive discounts across over 100 high street brands.
Manpower is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Manpower Group UK is an equal opportunity employer.
Unfortunately, due to high levels of applicants we are not able to respond to all submissions, therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days working days of your application then you have not been successful on this occasion