If this is a role you would like to discuss feel free to call Chanel at Manpower on
07483 937199 or email
Are YOU looking for your next step within you career? Based in Colchester? With a hands-on approach?
I am currently supporting a client based off of the A12 into Colchester looking to recruit an individual with Freight Operational experience, such as; Custom Entries, Booking Shipments, Liaising and managing customer enquiries etc. If you have this experience, then this may be the next step in you career.
Within this role you will be responsible of supervising two members of staff (holidays, delegating work, staff development, training etc) attending supplier meetings/Sale review meetings and monitoring service levels. You will also be having a hands-on approach with the team which will include the following Operational duties:
- Planning and booking shipments
- Preparing and distribution of dispatch and export documentation
- Processing invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparing/checking export Customs entries, ensuring customs compliance and assistance with Customs audits.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone that has the drive to become successful and use their Operational experience to their advantage.
Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5pm (Office Based)
Salary: £26,500 - £28,000
- Pension scheme contribution starting at 5.5% and after 3 years it goes up to 8%
- Buying additional holidays
- Holiday entitlement goes up with length of service, starting at 20 days + Bank Holiday (Increases to 28 days + bank holiday)
- Life insurance and group income protection
- Annual bonus - dependent of company performance
- Free Parking
- Conveniently located near the A12, BIG Manufacturing plant, based in the office, new building, air con, open planned, canteen, chill out/games room, outside area.
Feel free to call Chanel at Manpower on 07483 937199 or email