An exciting opportunity has arisen in Poole (BH12) for a Branch Assistant to join our client on a full-time temporary basis with potential to be made permanent for the right candidate. Working 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, paying £14.35 per hour.
**A Drug screening, DBS and Criminal check are required for all successful candidates**
You will be Assisting the branch manager in the daily activities of the branch.
- General Warehouse duties including
- Picking and packing orders
- Delivering goods with company van
- Stock checking and click and collect fulfilment on trade counter
- Dealing with goods in and out
- Customer facing on the Trade counter and when customers come in for pre-orders or collections
- Phone calls - inbound and outbound calls to suppliers
- Stock Counting/ stock check
- Keeping the store/warehouse tidy.
- Some office work - sales orders/ quotes
Skills and experience
- Must have full UK driving license
- IT Skills - use of computer and phone
- Previous trade counter experience desirable
- Previous warehouse experience desirable
- Previous stock taking experience desirable
- Good communicator with strong customer service background