Manpower is currently recruiting for an Administrator/ Secretary based in Southsea, the role will be temporary for 3 months but could lead to a permanent role if successful.
Working Hours - Monday to Friday with flexible start times. You'll be working between 28 and 30 hours per week. Pay per hour is between £9.50 and £10.65.
We are looking for reliable and committed individuals who are willing to learn and develop within this role. You will have excellent communication skills and enjoy working within a team.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- To accurately type and process referral letters, from dictation.
- To prepare copies of patient medical records for medical reports.
- To ensure patient and health provider queries and requests are actioned in a professional and timely manner. This includes but is not limited to referral queries and insurance/medical reports.
- To assist G.P's with urgent referrals as required (for example 2 week wait referrals).
- To carry out other office tasks such as scanning documents when required.
- To assist reception teams with administrative tasks if required and directed.
- To be entirely flexible in the work carried out so that the Practice can divert secretarial support to where it is most needed at any time.
- To identify and be proactive in your training needs and development and as agreed with your line manager
- To undertake all mandatory training and induction programmes
- To maintain a clean, tidy, effective working area at all times
This is an on-going temporary role which could lead to a permanent role for the right person.
Weekly pay - PAYE
28 Days holiday per year - rising to 35 after 12 weeks of work.
Auto Enrolment into Pension Scheme with NEST
APPLY NOW if you are looking for a rewarding role within the public sector!