National Sales Manager
Manpower are looking for a National Sales Manager to work within the Kitchen industry for our National client. The role will be covering England, you will be site and remotely based - it will involve regular travel. The role is well suited for someone who has a background in Sales, Account Management and People Management specifically with Construction and kitchens.
The purpose of the role is threefold. one; to support and manage two key accounts, making sure they are happy, problem solving and driving revenue/sales. Two; People Management, you will have a team of both account managers and executives under your remit (5-7 in total). Hold regular 1-2-1s and making sure they are being trained and developed. Three; feeding information back to the company, regular meetings at Senior/Stakeholder level, budgeting and forecasts etc.
This is a interesting, fast-paced and varied role.
What We Need From You...
- Possess great organisational and communication skills
- Experience within a similar role is preferable
- Kitchen and construction background is essential
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Analytic and posses good attention to detail
- Health & safety knowledge would be beneficial
- Strong customer service and client relation skills
- Strong sales and account management experience
- Ability to own relationships with all arms of the business, good communication skills are essential
- Experience leading others
- Ability to persuade and influence
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £55,000-£65,000 (dependant on experience)
- 30% annual bonus based on company performance
- 25 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company car + fuel card
- Pension Scheme
- 85% Staff discount
- Career development opportunities
- Free parking
- Award and recognition schemes
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply