We have a fantastic opportunity to join the world's most broadly-based healthcare company supporting their business as a Customer Service Representative. This is a full-time ongoing role working 7.50 hours per day between 8.30am and 6.15pm with a 30-minute lunch break which equates to a 37-hour working week from Monday to Friday. This role is based on their prestigious site in Pinewood, Wokingham, paying £12.62 per hour, rising to £12.97 after three months with a pay review pending.
Although this position is working on a temporary, agency contract, the duration of the role is open-ended with no specific end-date. We are looking for people who can commit for a minimum of twelve months.
Our client produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive medical devices business in the world, our client is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing a superior customer service support for both external and internal customers. You will maintain a high standard of performance, meeting effective performance targets to maximise the benefit and opportunities to deliver the desired customer journey. The Customer Service Representative will display behaviors in line with the leadership imperatives and contribute to ensuring the department is viewed as part of a professional world class organisation.
- Manage telephone enquiries through to a satisfactory resolution.
- Log all interactions in Salesforce CRM with a Right First-Time mindset.
- Process customer orders with accuracy and following correct procedures.
- Support the measurement of quality and accuracy within Customer Services.
- Establish and promote customer relationship building, providing customer focus and feedback to the established management groups.
- Drives first time resolution.
- Responsible for driving root-cause analysis and action plan using available reporting tools.
- Support all eCommerce routes and the progression of order automation within the Customer Service function.
- Assist the Senior Team members to drive customer dedication, innovation, teamwork, operation efficiency and deliver Superior Customer Excellence across all interactions.
- Participate and provide support to projects within the Customer Service Team in line with our company and department key deliverables.
- Focus driven on both team and personal development within our Johnson & Johnson Goals & Objectives.
- Educated to A level standard and or NVQ level 3.
- Relevant experience in Customer Services, principally in telephone work, with a Customer-First mind set.
- Customer focused & goal orientated.
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results.
- Act as a role model for our Credo values. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company's Health & Safety policy.
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
- Ensure compliance to the Company's product complaint process.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- 20 days paid holiday, rising to 25 days after three months, plus 8 bank holidays.
- Flexible working pattern - three days in the office, two days working from home.
- Annual bonus scheme (subject to qualifying criteria).
- Free parking on site.
- Free shuttle bus to and from Wokingham station.
- On-site subsidised restaurant and Costa coffee outlet.
- On-site free gymnasium for all employees.
- Access to discounted staff shop.
- Spacious, air-conditioned offices situated in 28 acres of woodland.