Several opportunities have arisen to join a world leading global organisation Ekaterra, as a Machine Operator, based at Trafford Park, Manchester. These are full-time, permanent roles, paying £33,672 weekday rate (inclusive of shift allowance) and £32,610 weekend rate (inclusive of shift allowance).
There are 2 shift patterns available:
- Week 1 - 7am till 3pm on a Monday to cover team brief, 7am till 2pm Tuesday to Friday
- Week 2 - 2pm till 10pm Monday to Thursday, 2pm till 9pm on a Friday
- Week 3 - 10pm till 7am (Mon to Thu)
- Week 1 - 7am till 7pm Sat & Sun
- Week 2 Friday night 9pm till 7am, Saturday & Sunday Night 7pm till 7am
Our well-known client, the brand behind Persil Domestos & Sure, have agreed to sell Ekaterra. Present in more than 100 countries, Ekaterra generated revenues of €2 billion in 2019. With 11 production factories in 4 continents and tea growing estates in three countries, Ekaterra is a profitable and growing business offering a world of wellbeing with the regenerative power of plants to hundreds of millions of consumers. As a standalone entity, Ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the industry with dedicated focus driving greater
Key skills Required:
- Working with Equipment/Machinery: Operating / Dismantling / Assembling / Cleaning / Oiling / Setting up / Regular checking of machine.
- Checking Objects, work, procedures Etc.:
- Checking completed work to current site standards.
- Checking adherence to schedules. Understands benefits of achieving site KPI's.
- Creating good team spirit.
- Analysing/Integrating/Interpreting: Identifying problems in physical process/machinery.
- Breaking down a procedure into logical steps.
- Summarising numerical & verbal information. Reading plans/diagrams.
- Handling information: Entering details into system, ascertaining job requirements from OPL.