Maintenance Technician - Electrical Bias
Monday to Friday DAYS
Manpower is working with one of Northern Irelands top companies to recruit a Maintenance Technician based at their highly automated plant in Belfast.
The company are a market leading producer of animal feed products, with a proud heritage in Belfast they now operate the largest animal feed mill in Europe.
Competitive salary for days + generous pension match, annual leave, and range of other perks such as Health Care Plan
We are interested in speaking with electrical bias candidates with similar maintenance experience in a production setting, working with automated equipment, fault finding & working knowledge of PLC's
- Maintenance and repair across factory equipment, electrical and mechanical systems
- Diagnose faults efficiently and take corrective action
- Utilise electrical & mechanical drawings
- Repairs on material handling equipment, extruders, packers, mixers
- Working with instrumentation, control panels, electric motors
- Follow PM schedules efficiently
- PLC fault finding, replacing PCB's
- Work in a safe manner, completing records as required
What we are looking for
- Qualified Engineering discipline, preferably electrical bias
- 3 years maintenance experience in automated production setting
- Experience fault finding and problem solving
- Can work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Electrical qualifications and PLC experience desirable
APPLY NOW or get in touch to discuss this role in more detail!