North Oxford Garage is looking for a Sales Administrator.Your role
You will be a Sales Administrator with proven experience who is able to work within our fast-paced administration department, supporting our dealership through a variety of administration services that we provide for our internal teams and customers.
What you will do:
- Raise invoices/ credits for the sales of vehicle's with a focus on New and Used BMW's along with supplementary invoices
- Settle finance when vehicles are sold and apply for vehicle funding on vehicle's brought into stock
- Maintain the MID database for North Oxford Garage
- Maintain Cooper solutions system FullControl for vehicles
- Liaise with other dealerships as and when required
- Assist the accounts department by adding cost lines on vehicle records
- Review and amend lines on vehicles via the unreceived cost reports
- Co-ordinate Used Car funding reconciliations
- Maintain Demo- Swaps, Pre- Registrations
- Check Drive, VZ60, Dealer Portal making sure everything is live
- Co-ordinate staff CBS Sales Administration
- Invoice all trade deals/ New & Used
- Maintain S-Gate & IVS admin
- New vehicle registration
- Maintenance of M-Store records / electronic deal files
- Maintain records for brand audits
- Work with Sales Manager to reconcile monthly profits
Your skills & experience will include:
- Computer literate with the ability to confidently use Microsoft Office, Excel and Word as well as email packages.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and strong organisation skills.
- You will have proven experience within the automotive industry with knowledge of Franchise systems
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have a polite and warm telephone manner.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Be adaptable to varying tasks.
- Have a desire and willingness to learn.