Several exciting opportunities have arisen for 4 experienced Engineers to join our client, Ekaterra a leading global FMCG tea company. These are full-time, permanent roles, and will be based in Trafford Park, Manchester
These roles will consist of:
1 Weekend Engineer will work rotating shifts to include weekend days and nights, paying £42,504 per annum (inclusive of £5,410 shift uplift)
3 Rotating Shift Engineers will work a weekday rotating shift pattern to include days, lates and nights, paying £43,568 per annum (inclusive of £6,474 shift uplift).
Recently our client, the company behind Persil, PG Tipps and Domestos, announced that it had agreed to sell ekaterra. Present in more than 100 countries, ekaterra generated revenues of €2 billion in 2019. With 11 production factories in 4 continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business offering a world of wellbeing with the regenerative power of plants to hundreds of millions of consumers. As a standalone entity, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the industry with dedicated focus driving greater growth and value.
To ensure the production facility is operating at optimum speed and efficiency producing excellent quality product by maintaining, repairing and improving plant, and equipment.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Ensure Company safety policy, rules and procedures are understood and followed on all tasks and improvements
- To ensure H&S compliance relating to maintenance tasks
- Ensure statutory maintenance activities are planned and managed effectively.
- Take part in regular inspections/audits for good housekeeping/6S and machine safety
- Assist in the identification of critical control points on the equipment and that they are able to be inspected according to QM procedures. Ensure that these requirements are included in the maintenance schedules. Ensure calibration programmes are effectively defined and managed.
- Improve reliability of machines with engineering solutions
- Improve performance of machines by development of maintenance tasks
- Fault finding and being able to quickly get to root cause of the problem. Eliminate repeated faults.
- 3 years minimum practical experience in maintenance/engineering
- Good communication skills
- Basic level of computer literacy
- Ability to analyse and interpret information and data from different sources and media
- Ability to fault find on electrical, mechanical and pneumatic machinery
- Experience of high speed packing machinery