Job Title: Data Service Coordinator
Location: Office is in Bristol, BS16 1EJ. This role is remote with occasional travel.
Compensation: £24,960 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF44756
This is your opportunity to join Babcock as a Data Service Coordinator. As a Data Service Coordinator, you will be joining the Data Management Workstream and will be responsible for collecting the transmission data (telematics data) from the vehicles in the fleet, this will also include arranging for the devices to be installed and repaired. You will be joining a team of 4 that report into the Head of Performance, working closely with the customer and suppliers.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an individual with who can demonstrate excellent behaviours and a positive can-do attitude. Someone that is an analytical thinker who is highly organised and is a strong team player. We will also need you to possess good Excel skills (pivot tables, V-Lookups) and excellent communication skills.
What will you be doing?
Your main duties will include
* Capture and control all data relating to telematics devices
* Complete root cause analysis where required for systems, data and hardware
* Administer and control the telematics site visit plan
* Capture and scrutinise all site visit outcome evidence
* Compare initial data outputs to site visit evidence
* Capture and analyse results of telematics devices returned for repair
* Determine invoice liability based on site visit evidence
* Preparation and delivery of reporting packs to the relevant areas of the business
* Arranging installation and repair of telematic devices on vehicles
The experience you'll bring
* Competent Excel user (pivot tables, V-Lookups)
* Able to produce reports
* The ability to communicate with various stakeholders
* Good Customer Service skills
* Fleet management experience would be desirable
* You should hold or have the ability to obtain full SC clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Defence Equipment stores, maintains, repairs and overhauls military vehicles and equipment so the UK army is able to train and deploy in a moment. As well as supporting vehicles that are already in service, the team carries out vehicle assembly integration and tests new vehicles.
Defence Equipment is committed to the continual development of its employees and to support this you may be required to undertake activity within your competence or accredited skillset across a variety of roles within your operational function or discipline consistent with your pay band. Additionally, training will be provided where required to broaden your personal competence and skills profile to maximise opportunities for your flexibility, personal development and deployability to provide experience across a range of roles and services we provide to our customers.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 24th June 2022