Logistics done differently - be part of something big.
Want to be part of a world-leading progressive company? Widen your opportunities and build a new career? Here we can offer you all that, and more! Whatever your reasons, we have a role for you.
We're looking for full-time, permanent 7.5T Specialist Days Drivers to join us at our site in Crick, NN6 7SL. Your journey may start off in a wagon, but a whole new career could be just in front of you with opportunities in management, sales, warehousing, and more. It just takes the first step!
Pay, benefits and more:
As a valued specialist driver, you'll be working on our day routes, as a 7.5T van delivery driver and office auto machine installer. You'll be making specialist deliveries to both commercial and government buildings, working as an installation servicer, installing office equipment.
You'll be working a minimum of 40 hours (plus overtime) per week Monday to Friday. In return for your dedication and hard work, we'll offer you a competitive salary of £24,312 OTE.
You'll also have access to a variety of high street discounts, a cycle to work scheme, workplace pension, holiday pay and many other company perks as well as ongoing CPC training. Alongside this, you will have the opportunity to join the University, offering relevant courses to your career progression as well as apprenticeships, yielding you the freedom to navigate your future logistics career with our client at your own pace.
- Weekends off!
- Christmas and New Year off.
- Sociable working hours.
- Career progression opportunities.
- People-focused work culture.
- Safe and inclusive working environment.
- Continuous access to new opportunities and support.
- Friendly working environment.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Specialist deliveries to both commercial and government buildings.
- Working as an installation servicer, installing office equipment.
- Safely operate your vehicle adhering to business standards.
- Full installation training provided.
What you need to succeed with our client:
- A full UK driving licence (with C1 entitlement)
- No more than six penalty points on your licence and no DD, DR, IN or CD endorsements.
- A valid CPC and Digital Tacho card.
- 6+ months HGV driving experience.
- Manual handling/installation experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network.
- A can-do attitude.
Our client is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. They help their customers manage their goods efficiently, using their technology and services. Their greatest strength is their global team - motivated, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make our client a great place to work.
What are you waiting for? Be part of something big.