Logistics done differently - be part of something big.
Want to be part of a world-leading progressive company? Widen your opportunities and build a new career? Here we can offer you all that, and more! Whatever your reasons, we have a role for you.
We're looking for full-time, permanent Class 1 Nights Drivers to join us at our site in Wakefield, WF6 1RW. Your journey may start off in a wagon, but a whole new career could be just in front of you with opportunities in management, sales, warehousing, and more. It just takes the first step!
Pay, benefits and more:
As a valued driver, you'll be working on our day routes, as a multidrop delivery driver around sites in our network and between customer sites. You'll be working a minimum of 45 hours (plus overtime) per week Monday to Friday. In return for your dedication and hard work, we'll offer you a competitive salary of £34,987 OTE.
You'll also have access to a variety of high street discounts, a cycle to work scheme, workplace pension, holiday pay and many other company perks as well as ongoing CPC training. Alongside this, you will have the opportunity to join the University, offering relevant courses to your career progression as well as apprenticeships, yielding you the freedom to navigate your future logistics career with our client at your own pace.
- Weekends off!
- Christmas and New Year off.
- Sociable working hours.
- Career progression opportunities.
- People-focused work culture.
- Safe and inclusive working environment.
- Continuous access to new opportunities and support.
- Friendly working environment.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Multidrop deliveries between customer sites, making collections when required.
- Safely operate your vehicle adhering to business standards.
- Safe use of tail lift and pallet trucks for sites where no FLT is available.
- Vehicle will already be loaded for you at the start of each shift, you will then unload the vehicle yourself with the equipment provided at each drop off.
- Delivering a range of palletised goods.
What you need to succeed with our client:
- A full UK driving licence (with C+E entitlement)
- No more than six penalty points on your licence and no DD, DR, IN or CD endorsements.
- A valid CPC and Digital Tacho card.
- 6+ months HGV driving experience.
- Multidrop delivery experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network.
- A can-do attitude.
Our client is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. They help their customers manage their goods efficiently, using their technology and services. Their greatest strength is their global team - motivated, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make our client a great place to work.
What are you waiting for? Be part of something big.