Securities and Derivatives Representative
We are currently recruiting for Securities and Derivatives Representative to work with our client based in the Banking Industry.The role is Hybrid and based in Dublin .This is a 7-month contract position.
Depository Services group forms part of the Agency and Trust business under the umbrella of Global Transaction Services. The department is fundamentally responsible for asset servicing across all types of corporate events.
This is an entry level role on the CDP/External Rates team within the depositary processing group. The Common Depositary team by appointment of Euroclear & Clearstream and operate in accordance with standard market manual of procedures.
The external rates process is concerned with the timely and accurate collation of all variable rates from external calculation agents in the role of common depository in order to facilities their release to the market. The team are also responsible for the cash investigations role - which is the ICSD client face which sees the team address all income related queries raised by the ICSDS on a daily basis in a timely, accurate manner.
* Completion of the daily swift runs, maintaining message logs and resolving any exceptions where required.
* Update our core processing platform for numerous income instructions, Coupons, Redemptions, and Dividends.
* Compare documentation to system information, check accuracy and highlight discrepancies.
* Ensure SWIFT statistics are complete and sent to the wider department to ensure no discrepancies
* Assistance in completion of all daily processes/deliverables across the wider Depositary team.
* Update Systems
* Review Investigation logs on daily basis ensuring all relevant files are updated appropriately.
* Liaise with agents to resolve escalated problems.
* Ensure daily statistics are complete. Utilise strong understanding of performance MIS to drive Business process, re-design and quality improvements.
Experience and Skills
* Banking Experience necessary
* Agency & Trust /Corporate Trust Operations experience essential
* SWIFT knowledge required
* Knowledge of Euroclear and Clearstream would be advantageous.
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Good understanding of general MS software packages (Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Proven ability to execute solutions utilising own initiative i.e. process re-engineering.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to remain calm & professional at all times (Customer Interfacing role)