Job Title: EC&I Engineer
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / permanent
Job ID: SF44616 About us:Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
What will you be doing?
We have a new opportunity for a EC&I Engineer to join us at our Heysham site working on various projects. The successful candidate will be required to work 37 hours per week.
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers:
* Generous holiday entitlement and occupational sickness cover
* Agile working conditions
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Job satisfaction working together for a sustainable environment for future generations
* A tailored personal development and training programme as well as professional membership Subscriptions
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
The experience you'll bring:
* Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated Environment for example: Oil and Gas, Rail, Pharma Etc.
* Previous experience in working on a range of engineering topics or commensurate construction management experience. Experience should include all phases of a complex, multi-discipline project, in a regulated environment (preferably nuclear).
* Qualified or possessing extensive experience in Level 6 qualification (e.g. Degree) in appropriate Engineering discipline (preferred), Membership of an appropriate Engineering Institution (i.e. CEng) (preferred), Level 4 or 5 Qualification (e.g. HNC/HND) in an appropriate Engineering discipline where augmented with specific experience, Membership of an appropriate Engineering Institution in applicable discipline (i.e. IEng) (preferred) and IOSH Managing Safely.
* Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
Armed Forces CovenantWe are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online. We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing date: 04/07/2022 #LI-POST