Berry Chiswick is looking for an Assistant Accountant.Your role
As an Assistant Accountant, you will support Dealership Accountants in operating the company's accounts functions.
Within this role, you will cover multiple aspects of the department, such as:
- Assisting/deputising in the completion of weekly forecasts, working capital and operating Controls, and monthly management accounts
- Help to maintain the administrative processes for the site
- Ensure all Stocks, creditors and cash are adequately reviewed, reconciled and reported on a timely basis.
- Assist in submitting all VAT, HMRC and ONS returns as required.
- Where appropriate, offer advice regarding financial and accounting issues to other employees, and assist them during general business
- Ensure the security and speedy despatch of all cash and banking
- To control the collation of data sufficient for the preparation of reports for non-financial management on agreed timescales
- Produce regular reports as required for external use, Manufacturers Composites
- Maintain and update the fixed asset register
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated person with excellent organisational and time management skills. You will be able to manage a number of issues simultaneously, work within tight deadlines, and communicate information accurately and effectively. You must also be IT literate and have some experience within a similar role.