Customer Service Administrator
Millions of people get their gas and electricity from one of the UK's top energy provider, at home and at work - and this is your chance to join us as a Customer Service Administrator.
This position is based in Solihull and will be a mixture of home working and office working following on-site training. You will need to be able to get to site on a regular basis.
The working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
The role is initially a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended and potential permanent employment further down the line.
About the role:
Does the thought of being Customer obsessed inspire you? Do you have good attention to detail? Are you good at solving problems and using common sense to drive great solutions for our customers and our business? Are you passionate about driving your own development and performance and have a willingness to self-learn? Do you love making things better and do you shout up with ideas when things just aren't right? Do you believe in being part of a team, a family, where helping one another to be at our best is paramount? Can you roll up your sleeves and get stuck in no matter what needs doing to succeed?
- Supporting Customer Service teams with administration tasks.
- Supporting continuous improvement of processes
- Ad Hoc tasks to support the business area as required
- Build strong relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Management of queries
- Validating and recording of key customer information
- Daily management of customer mailboxes
- Providing customer with account specific information
- Liaising with internal departments to obtain customer data
- Assisting with cash allocation and reconciliation requests
- Assisting with the management of Industry processes
Key Skill Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with a strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to manage own workloads, Self-motivated, able to prioritise own workload to achieve stretching targets and meeting strict deadlines
- Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience
- Ability to interpret information and data and use effectively within an end-to-end process
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Prepared to take ownership of problems and see through to a resolution
- Ability to challenge practice, process and procedures and contribute to identifying solutions
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ensuring I understand any regulations, policies and processes which relate to the job role and provide fair outcomes when providing service to our customers
- Strong team player, able to work as part of a team and support colleagues as well as working on own initiative
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and experience of Customer Management systems.
- Previous experience within customer service environment is desirable
Ideally, you'll have some previous experience working in a customer service and administration. We're looking for someone with great communication and IT skills who will be comfortable with data entry and responding to customer queries. You will have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages, such as Word, Excel.
You'll join us on a temporary basis. There's a range of great benefits on offer too:
- The pay will be £10.63 per hour.
- You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- There's good transport links nearby
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.