Sales Support Executive
Millions of people get their gas and electricity from one of the UK's top energy provider, at home and at work - and this is your chance to join us as a Sales Support Executive.
This position is based in Leeds and will be a mixture of home working and office working. You will need to be able to get to site on a regular basis.
The working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
The role is initially a 6 month contract with the potential to be extended and potential permanent employment further down the line.
About the role:
The role is charged with supporting sales processes, upholding data quality and responding to contractual queries across non-commodity product sets. Responsible for quality data entry of sales quotations and contractual data. The job holder will input into formulation of customer proposals and take on personal responsibility for accuracy of data, adherence to and compliance with policies and processes.
- Processing and setup of key Sales documentation in line with established processes and timescales. Including proposals, contracts, site additions, variations etc.
- To proactively build key stakeholder relationships to manage expectations for Sales teams, customers and TPIs
- Processing and assurance of quality data to drive operational workflows and reporting.
- Champion data quality and compliance with process and policy. Insist on high standards.
- Proactive in terms of problem solving and process improvement. Identify trends and opportunity for improvement.
- Query resolution - addressing customer and TPI queries in a timely and professional manner. Building relationships and being proactive.
- Prioritising activity based on urgent / important criteria and materiality / customer impact.
- Manage competing and often conflicting demands/viewpoints in determining and prioritising workload.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders across teams / functions.
- Experience of building relationships with stakeholders & customers
- Proactive and driven to find the right answer for the customer and nBS, an ambassador for data quality and invested in the benefit of getting it right first time.
- With a structured and logical approach, the role holder will have strong analytical skills capable of identifying and solving problems and will possess the ability to analyse and articulate recommendations and insight in a clear, concise manner;
- Resilient and capable of managing competing and often conflicting demands/viewpoints in determining and prioritising workload.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload to deliver against customer or stakeholder deadlines and manage
You'll join us on a temporary basis. There's a range of great benefits on offer too:
- The pay will be £16.32 per hour.
- You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.