Our client, a well-established University based in the heart of Belfast are currently recruiting an Operations Administrator on a temporary basis.
This post is expected to last for 4 months with the possibility of extension
- Assist with the smooth running and administration of the International Department
- Develop and maintain efficient and compliant office systems
- Deliver local, administrative oversight of core areas
- Deliver day to day operational support, monitoring and assistance
- Resolve operational related queries and issues
- Provide full support for project administrative activity and monitoring across the project lifecycle
- Interact with project stakeholders and undertake delivery monitoring
- Prepare Operational related departmental communications as required
- Management of departmental inboxes and further service signposting when necessary
Rate of Pay:
- £22,847 per annum
- Weekly Pay!
- HND or equivalent or demonstrate appropriate level and range of professional experience in a similar role
- Experience of providing operational administration support to project teams and handling multiple projects in a project focused environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications - Project, Sharepoint, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Ability to and experience of working with stakeholders across the business
- Experience of project planning, resource scheduling and tracking
Interested? Click 'Apply' now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!