Our client, a well-established University based in the heart of Belfast are currently recruiting an Project Officer on a temporary basis.
This post is expected to last for 4 months with the possibility of extension
- To develop and implement systems, protocols and procedure to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Global Engagement office.
- To proactively plan, organise and deliver activities and projects related to international initiative
- To work closely with the Director, senior leads within the Global Engagement Department and the Project Manager in the coordination of activities and meetings (including follow-up action arising from meetings)
- To assist the Project Manager in researching and developing reports
Rate of Pay:
- £38,609 per annum
- Weekly Pay!
- Third level qualification
- Evidence of planning and managing small projects and ability to identify risks and issues
- Excellent attention to detail and quality and able to ensure project documentation is consistent in terminology and style
- Evidence of 'customer' focused achievements in previous roles
- Experience of project planning, resource scheduling and tracking
- Ability to challenge and engage stakeholders and ensure delivery to plan
Interested? Click 'Apply' now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!