Maintenance Engineer - Lisburn
Fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join an exciting green energy operation based in Lisburn.
Working across AD Plant & Gas production facilities, you'll carry out maintenance, fault finding & repairs on a range of mechanical and electrical systems.
As part of the bigger picture, you will play an important role in this companies ambition towards a green circular economy.
Monday to Friday Days 7.15am - 4.30pm
- Maintenance, repairs and fault finding across plant facilities and equipment
- Trouble shoot and fault find issues, taking corrective action
- Preventative and reactive maintenance on equipment
- Support with plant improvements and projects
- Record paperwork and utilise CMMS system effectively
What we are looking for
- Level 3 or above in Engineering discipline
- Proven maintenance experience in a production setting
- Mechanical bias with multi-skilled experience on electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with single and 3 phase motors, servo controls and PLC's
- Preferably experience welding/ fabricating
APPLY NOW to discuss in more detail or get in touch!